1. No Kill Nation ATTENTION ALL!!! HELP NEEDED NOW! The Bastrop Animal Shelter is evacuating due to this fire. Austin Pets Alive! is taking 75% of the animals (AHS is taking the remaining 25%). APA needs dog and cat fosters RIGHT NOW at 2807 Manchaca Road. If you cannot foster, PLEASE DONATE NOW HERE: http://bit.ly/ozRoLq. THANK YOU!!!

    No Kill Nation 
    ATTENTION ALL!!! HELP NEEDED NOW! The Bastrop Animal Shelter is evacuating due to this fire. Austin Pets Alive! is taking 75% of the animals (AHS is taking the remaining 25%). APA needs dog and cat fosters RIGHT NOW at 2807 Manchaca Road. If you cannot foster, PLEASE DONATE NOW HERE: http://bit.ly/ozRoLq. THANK YOU!!!